A few more features/suggestions

Nicolas,

Have been using it for a day now, and have to say a great product that is a great improvement over FOP1 and well worth the cost.

If I may, just a few suggestions:

Freepbx auto config should take the users login from the Freepbx Extension Login and secret (Not all users have voicemail enabled).

Even better, would be ideal if there was an add-in module for Freepbx, where you can set whether an extension, trunk, queue, conference, is enabled for FOP2, also under each extension what rights they have e.g. transfer / Meetme / etc.

Considering the smarts are already in the code, a simple page showing queues (Wallboard). Most small businesses would pay another $50 for a simple Wallboard, showing each of their queues, who is in the queue, how long in the queue and a different color for the users that have been in their for <3min Green >3min (orange) >5min (red), With those SLA times set in the config file. To show this function, just another toolbar button next to Phonebook. Especially with your flash auto adjusting the size depending on how many, it would look very professional. I am not recommending a Queue reporting program, as there are many others that do this, including your own Asternic Stats, but just a very simple WALLBOARD, in other words taking your Queue section of FOP2 and making it take up a full page with Queues

Otherwise fantastic product, still under test, but looking like its a winner.

Regards

Bob

Comments

• Hi Bob,
    Freepbx auto config should take the users login from the Freepbx Extension Login and secret (Not all users have voicemail enabled).

It makes perfect sense... I will update the script soon and post it here.
    Even better, would be ideal if there was an add-in module for Freepbx, where you can set whether an extension, trunk, queue, conference, is enabled for FOP2, also under each extension what rights they have e.g. transfer / Meetme / etc.

Yep... it will take some time, but a freepbx module makes sense. I will add that on my growing list of things to do.
    Considering the smarts are already in the code, a simple page showing queues (Wallboard). Most small businesses would pay another $50 for a simple Wallboard, showing each of their queues, who is in the queue, how long in the queue and a different color for the users that have been in their for <3min Green >3min (orange) >5min (red), With those SLA times set in the config file. To show this function, just another toolbar button next to Phonebook. Especially with your flash auto adjusting the size depending on how many, it would look very professional. I am not recommending a Queue reporting program, as there are many others that do this, including your own Asternic Stats, but just a very simple WALLBOARD, in other words taking your Queue section of FOP2 and making it take up a full page with Queues

Do you have a mockup or screenshot for sucha wallboard? Current queue buttons displays everything you said except for the sla color codes. Asternic includes that feature. Maybe I can mix them to have a simple wallboard as you suggest, but having a mockup or screenshot always help me.

Thanks for the suggestions!

--
    Nicolás
  • Sorry Nicolas,

Just checking the forums, and found that you had responded to my early post (I forgot to turn notify on).

I will do a mockup to explain and post to you....

Regards

Bob
  • Hi,
    suggestions for simple wallboard:

it would be a great relief when the wallboard would not show all queues, but only those which have been supplied by group for us.

Regards
    Jose
  • If the user that has the wallboard assigned can see only a subset of queues, then the plugin will show only those queues (and not all).