I am happy to announce a new FOP2 release.
This minor revision addresses some feature requests:
- Licensing is not lost after a reboot in AstLinux installations
- Pickup from parking can be done clicking on the whole label, not just the icon
- FOP2 Manager shows a changelog for Plugins that have updates
Some other new features that were not specifically requested:
- Support for timer formats (hh:mm:ss, mm:ss and ss), used by the Full Wallboard plugin
- Links to tutorials/helps in plugins page in the FOP2 Manager
- Better integration with Ombutel
- Full Wallboard plugin added to repository
And some bug fixes:
- Fixes warning error when login out from FOP2 Manager
- Fix typo in Pause Recording plugin that prevented status to be reflected in the pause button
- Respect plugin form encoding when creating new sections (used by the Full Wallboard plugin)
- Updated French translation
- Allow question marks in passwords when parsing config files
- Check for agent permissions in the Presence Pause plugin
- Show ringing status when received from QueueMember and QueueMemberStatus
- Fix in Call History plugin to show dialed number in outbound calls instead of caller id
Also, some .js libraries were updated to newer versions: tablesorter and gridstack.
The Full Wallboard plugin is around the corner, not yet released as it is *big* and requires a good amount of testing and documentation. If you are curious, you can take a look at the current documentation right now:
I will write a proper post for the wallboard once it gets released.
Ah! I almost forgot, there is now a super easy way to install FOP2 on a new FreePBX based system (Elastix 2, Elastix 4, FreePBX distro, PBX in a Flash, etc), just log into your server and use this command to fully install and configure FOP2:
wget -O - http://download.fop2.com/install_fop2.sh | bash
I want to thank all of you for giving valuable feedback and contributions to improve FOP2.