Plugins

Hi! I have offline server, where can I see and download available plugins?
And some question aboute plugins:
1. CallFlowPBX - is it only for FreePBX?
2. QueueAlarm - I cant make it work. I set in queuealarm.ini 'seconds_to_alarm = 5', but I dont get "highliting timer" after 5 second waiting
3. RingBusy. Whai it does? What button it must change?

Comments

• callflow plugin modify ASTDB entries that are used by FreePBX for timeset or call flow modules, so if you replicate your dialplan to use those, it will work on non FreePBX systems. .but you might replicate them the same (by setting the same astdb entries and modifying your dialplan to check for those entries to check times/states for call divertion).

queuealarm should work, only the timer (clock) on the waiting call will be set to color red.

ringbusy will mark the whole button as busy (orange/red) when a line is ringing. Default behaviour is only use that color when it is actually in call, not when is ringing.

• edited December 2016
    1. Ok
    2. Is it need to make another setup? I use file config:
    plugin=queuealarm:/store/queuealarm
    user=x:x:all::queuealarm
    thats all
    3. Yes, it works when calling to me (not Im). It works
  • 2. I think you do not need anything extra/additional. You can enable consoleDebug in setup in FOP2 Manager, then you can open the javascript console in browser and log into fop2 and search for queuealarm string on the output, see if its being sent to user, etc.
  • edited December 2016
    It works fine, but only in chrome browser.
    Thanks!
  • What browser were you using before? I can see if I can make it work with others too..
  • firefox 50.1.0, IE 11.0.9600
  • edited January 2017
    Clean browser cache helps. Now it works in all browsers.