Asternic cdr standalone

Hi! Im trying to setup asternic cdr on a standalone server. All works, but there zero calls in all columns. If cdr table is from transit server (for example, sip-operator < - > asterisk cdr (transit)< - > Freepbx) will it work?

Please help me with this installation.

Comments

• Enable debug in config.php and check logs. If the CDR table structure is correct, and you have a sip.conf file or some other file where you can extract devices for extensions, then it might work.

Best regards,
  • edited January 2017
    Yes, I already have. Its standalone, there is no asterisk and sip.conf. Its transit server - there hundreds extension pass thru it. Can I use asternic cdr in this case? I want to see all extensions exists in cdr table, but I havnt file with all of them

Ps. Yes, cdr structure is correct. FOP2 uses it for call history.
  • edited January 2017
    I can try to make file with all extension by "select"ing them from cdr table. Explain more aboute it, please. Path to file and structure of it.
  • software needs to know which devices are extensions.. for that it tries to read information from know backends, freepbx, thirdlane, or in case of vanilla/clear asterisk, filenames... You can edit the file functions-astdb.php to suit your needs. That function by default reads the sip.conf file, populates an array with channel, name and extension, and then use that to populate the acdrchannels mysql table. You can adapt that to your needs, but selecting from cdr will be expensive if you have tons of records, it is not really advisable unless you have a few cdrs only.

• Ok, I understood. Thanks!
  • edited January 2017
    Could you show me sql dump example? I will try to fill the table by hand or script
  • [fixed]+
    +
    +
    +
    +
    | channel | extension | groupname | name |
    +
    +
    +
    +
    +
    | -1 | | | ALL |
    | SIP/111 | 111 | | Nicolas Gudino |[/fixed]
  • that is the acdrchannels table
  • Could you help me to use buttons.conf from FOP2 instead sip.conf?
  • I cannot right now, I am currently abroad with lots of business meetings and I barely have time to answer email/posts. I am sure you will manage before I arrive back to normal work next week.

Best regards,
  • Thanks! If I will not solve it, I will write you next week.