Agent timer erroneously listed in queue buttons

I am using FOP2 2.31.06 against Asterisk 13. It is working great, but I notice that after running for a while, certain queue members show a time counter in the queue button, as shown in the below screenshot. These times don't match up to actual call times and I don't know where they are coming from. They aren't really harmful, but they are erratic and didn't use to show up on [much] earlier versions.

Any ideas what might be causing it or what I can check?

5lz0g0.jpg

Comments

• Not sure what could be causing that, most probably some kind of event that is not arriving or was modified in Asterisk 13 and is not matching what FOP2 expects. It would be nice to see if you can somehow trigger the behavior with some specific action, that way I will be able to work on a fix. If the problem seems kind of random, it will be really hard to track it down.

• OK, thanks. It does appear to be pretty random so far, so I'll try and keep an eye out for odd events.
  • Hi! Yes, the problem is persists. In my case the timer is absent at all. The first operator is speaking for a while.
  • Well, I do not have that problem myself, but I do not test with every possible asterisk version and freepbx version, combinations are huge and it is not possible to do. Alex: what asterisk version are you using ? 13? What freepbx version? Latest? What FOP2 version? Latest?
  • Hi! Yes, asterisk 13.8. FOP2 is the latest.
    Its not serious problem for me. But if you will fix it, it will be good=)

PS. It happens from time to time, not always.

PPS. Sometimes only one operator is speaking, but in queue button timer works for two. And time for both operators is equal. In asterisk queue first operator has state 'in call, not in use', second is 'in use'. all other is 'not is use'. What is it?
  • edited January 2017
    And from time to time some operators in queue buttons becomes orange (busy) without timer, but 'asterisk queue' shows they all are 'not in use'. And if operator is a member of two queues, in one he is gereen, in another one is orange=)
    All this issues happens only with queue button. Extension buttons work perfect at the same time. logoff and clean browser cache doesnt help.
  • Hi! do you tryed to use 2 queues with the same operators?