call number in FOP2

Hi! When I call from 100 (FOP2 extension) to 333555 (external num via sip trunk) in FOP2 I get 2 situations
1. when phone 333555 is ringing, button 100 looks like this
Its good.
2. But when 333555 is answering, button 100 becomes
I.e. exten num and calling number are equal. Looks like 100 calling himself.

This happens only if I call to external numbers. All works fine If calling between FOP2 or internal sip extensions.
In log I get
<- CallerIDNum: 100
<- CallerIDName: test 100
<- ConnectedLineNum: <unknown>
<- ConnectedLineName: <unknown>

Comments

• Edit fop2.cfg and set ignore_clid_on_bridge=1 and try again, does that happen also?
  • Thanks! Now works great!
  • edited January 2017
    The problem is not solved at all. When operator calling to external number by phone, all works fine. But when calling by FOP2 panel (by entering number or by speed dial plugin) in FOP2 it still looks like operator calling himself.
    In this case the first call is to operator's phone, second is to destination and farther asterisk bridging them. But is there a way to show destination num on the button?
  • What do you think aboute it?
  • FOP2 reacts to Manager events and data on those headers... I will have to replicate that in order to see if I can work on a fix. Problem is that it probably works ok on other asterisk versions, so it is not that simple as it must work for all. Anyways, when you originate from fop2, you always will see a call coming from yourself, but when the call is bridged, it should update the number it has dialed... unless you use ignore_clid_on_bridge.
  • Now the problem persists when a call is originated from FOP2 through trunk. Regardless of ignore_clid_on_bridge.
    If ignore_clid_on_bridge=1, call from phone looks good even after answer.
    PS. asterisk 13.