cdr trunk date scale

Hi! Is 'hour' scale wrong in asternic cdr? Today I get this (pic), but today is 01-23, not 01-24. Hour is correct.

Comments

• Hmm, not sure, I will have to review and do tests at different times of the day. What happens if you run the graph at 9 am vs 9 pm on the same day?
  • edited January 2017
    Hi! But how I can choose hours? Its Asternic CDR, only 'day' period available. Check, please. The graph is drawing for tomorrow or further days always. Its 'Trunks' tab.
  • I think, I found the root of the problem. Its timezone setting. If I set America/Argentina/Buenos_Aires in php.ini and UTC-3 on PC, all works fine. So, may be you had hardcoded timezone? Try to change timezone on you PC and php.ini and you will see the problem.
  • Problem is timezone on the desktop computer and the way jqPlot (chart library), automatically corrects timestamps based on your browser timezone setting. I think I have a version that might fix that, by using absolute dates instead of unix timestamps for the x-axis.

Contact me via live help and I can provide you with a link for you to test that modification.

Best regards,

• The problem was solved. If somebody having problem like this, try to set date.timezone (php.ini) in Etc format.
    date.timezone = Etc/GMT-3