I have two FreePBX servers and am adding the remote server extensions to the primary. On the remote server I ran;
Which generates all the button details.
I then put that into the primary servers buttons_custom.cfg
For the most part it worked. However,queuechannel doesn't seem to be handled correctly.
[SIP/2001] type=extension extension=2001 label=John Smith mailbox=2001@default context=from-internal email@example.com queuechannel=Local/2001@from-queue/n|Penalty=0|MemberName=John Smith|StateInterface=SIP/2001&Local/2001@from-queue/n|Penalty=0|MemberName=John Smith|StateInterface=SIP/2001|Queue=2096&Local/2001@from-queue/n|Penalty=0|MemberName=John Smith|StateInterface=SIP/2001|Queue=2097 customastdb=CF/2001 extenvoicemail=*2001@from-internal queuecontext=from-queue autoanswerheader=__SIPADDHEADER51=Call-Info: answer-after=0.001 server=XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX
As you can see in FOP2Manager it cuts off after the word Penalty. What I'm experiencing is that these extensions aren't 100% working. For instance when I try to use the pause/unpause at the extension it doesn't work.
I also have had an issue with the queues defined in buttons_custom.cfg. Initially they would not show up. After reading on this forum a bit I tried editing [SIP/2097] to [SIP/2097^xxx.xxx.xxx] which didn't work. I then went back in and changed it back and magically the queues showed up.
FYI, yes the buttons were added to a group and should have been visible. Something isn't right here.