user page is not sync with admin page

hello
before I try install FOP2 on my system, I had some queues and extensions and ... . when I installed it and visited user page I saw all of them there. after that I added some new queues, trunks, extensions and etc. now when visit admin page I see all of them in buttons. in admin page everything is true but when I give for example queue buttons access to a user, that user sees queues but only queues that I had registered before installing FOP2. I mean users can see everything that I had registered before installing FOP2. so they can't see new queues, trunks and etc. I hade restated asterisk and fop2 services several times but nothing happened.
at all it seems user page is not sync with admin page!
FOP2 Manager version: 1.2.0
FOP2 Version 2.31.18

thanks for your help

Comments

• In the Admin, under "Actions", have you Reloaded FOP2 and Asterisk? I frankly don't know exactly what these do, but I have to refresh both sometimes to get changes to show in gui.

In one case I think I actually had to restart FOP2 server, but don't remember what that was...
  • yes, I have reloaded asterisk and fop2 services several times, in linux shell and in admin GUI
    but it didn't solve my problem
  • I don't see any problem in your screenshots, but I would check "Groups", "Templates" and "Users" very carefully. There are lots of rights & group settings that could cause this.

Users = extrensions, queues, etc. Groups are sets of Users.. By default there are "All Extensions", "All Buttons" etc. Groups. Templates assign Groups to Users to make management easier... at least, that's the way I comprehend it.

For example... are the new extensions/queues showing up in the "All Buttons" group?
    What is set as the default Template?
  • hello and thanks for your reply
    as you can see in attached files, in admin page I have some queues with numbers from range 2000 (2000, 2001, 2002) and I have made a template named "all access" that allows users to have access to all buttons and with all permissions. I set this template for example for user number 200. but when I open 200's user page I can't see any of those queues with number 2000 in the users page.
  • I have the same issue, admin portal is not showing the users. please advise