Elastix 2.2 & FOP2 - unable to log in

Dear All.

I want to try fop2 in my elastix 2.2 (rc3) installation.
I installed FOP2 2.24 via elastix addon manager, the install went fine.
My fop2.cfg:
[general]
; AMI definitions
manager_host=localhost
manager_port=5038
manager_user=fop2
manager_secret=au2koslz5

; Global Config
poll_interval      = 86400
poll_voicemail     = 1
monitor_ipaddress  = 0

; Force blind transfer on asterisk 1.6
blind_transfer     = 1

master_key = 1223342
spy_options="bq"
whisper_options = "w"
monitor_filename=g${DEST_EXTENSION}-${UNIQUEID}
monitor_format=wav
monitor_mix=true
voicemail_path=/var/spool/asterisk/voicemail
#exec autoconfig-users-freepbx.sh

/usr/local/fop2/fop2_server --test
Flash Operator Panel 2 - No valid license found. Demo Mode
Connection to manager OK!

CLI> manager show connected
  Username         IP Address       Start       Elapsed     FileDes   HttpCnt   Read   Write
  fop2             127.0.0.1        1318245380  1978        22        0         08191  08191
1 users connected.

netstat -lnp |grep 4445
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:4445                0.0.0.0:*                   LISTEN      11045/fop2_server

It seems like everything working fine, but I unable to login via web. I'u using one extension, with it's voicemail passvord.
Ins asterisk database, the fop2user table contains it:
1 	0 	200 	258258 	all

When I try to log in, it shows:
Connecting to server, attempt number : 1 till 15 and than "System is not available right now"

The elastix (which have asterisk 1.8.7.0) and the fop2 is on the same machine. No firewall, or anything else.

What is the problem? Please anybody help me, because I want to buy it, but if it's not working than I don't want to spend money...

Thanks

Robert

Comments

• What browser did you try? The latest google chrome needs an updated fop2 server. I hope to have an updated rpm for elastix this week. You can use firefox, safari or IE (yeak!) on the same machine.
  • Hi Nicolas.

Thank you for reply. I tried with firefox, opera and chromium, but no luck. Today I uninstalled the elastix version and installed from tarball. First I had the same problem (with firefox opera and chromium), but, I don't know why (I had some restarts, maybe that's why) now it's working bud just with chromium. From firefox I get: Connecting to server, attempt number : 1 (the number not increasing)...

It will be great, if the program can make log files, maybe in future releases you can add this ;).

Robert
  • Hi,

The program can make log files, but you cannot make log files over network or client issues, as they do not happen on the server itself.

For any browser except chrome, you must install the adobe flash player. And flash should not be disabled by plugins (there are some ad block plugins that disable flash).

Be sure you have the adobe flash player installed *AND* working.

Best regards
  • Sorry if this is posted in the wrong place. Can't find a correct spot.
    /usr/local/fop2/fop2_server --test shows:
    Flash Operator Panel 2 - No valid license found. Demo Mode
    I have a license but have not yet entered it.

My problem is I can pull up the interface at myip/fop2 but I cannot log in with an extension using the extension and vm password or a password I set on an extension in fop2 Users. It tries 5 times and then times out.

Extensions and a Group I created under the Manager Interface do not show up in fop2.conf

I am running FreePBX2.9 using CSF. My PBX is colocated and sitting behind an ASA5909 that is wide open. the IP where i am is in csf.allow (thus I should not need to open any ports in tcp in). Though I do have 5038 and 4445 in tcp in in csf.conf

In manager.conf I have:
    [general]
    enabled = yes
    port = 5038
    bindaddr = 127.0.0.1 <this was localhost by default. I changed it>
    displayconnects=no ;only effects 1.6+

[admin]
    secret = Ae3kPhFrGC1W <this was the default given to me>
    deny=0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
    permit=127.0.0.1/255.255.255.0
    read = system,call,log,verbose,command,agent,user,config,command,dtmf,reporting,cdr,dialplan,originate
    write = system,call,log,verbose,command,agent,user,config,command,dtmf,reporting,cdr,dialplan,originate

in fop2.conf:
    [general]
    ; AMI definitions
    manager_host=127.0.0.1 <I set this>
    manager_port=5038
    manager_user=admin
    manager_secret=Ae3kPhFrGC1W <I set this>
    ;event_mask=agent,call,command,system,user,dialplan

; Daemon definitios
    ;listen_port = 4445
    ;restrict_host = www.asternic.org
    ;web_dir = /var/www/html/operator/fop2

; Global Config
    poll_interval = 86400
    poll_voicemail = 1
    monitor_ipaddress = 0

Thanks.
  • My problem is I can pull up the interface at myip/fop2 but I cannot log in with an extension using the extension and vm password or a password I set on an extension in fop2 Users. It tries 5 times and then times out.

When you have timeout problems is because the client (your web browser flash client or websockets) is not able to connect to port tcp/4445 on the server. It has nothing to do with licenses, nor user configuration. It is a network issue or your browser does not have the adobe flash player installed and working (beware of adblockers that might block flash apps).

Check your firewall and be sure to open/redirect port 4445, port 80/443 is not enough for FOP2.

Best regards,
  • I have the same issue, after the last update. I use elastix 1.6

I have fop2 running on the server, the status shows that the server is up. I can do telnet on port 4445, but I'm not able to log in using web-browser. I have tried chrome and firefox with the same result.

I have removed all the configs and reinstall server and freepbx modules, and reconfigure new users, buttons etc.
    I see manager connected from fop2, I have active 4445 port and I can do the telnet session, but I'm not able to log in using web interface ...Connecting to server, attempt number : 1 ...2...3..4.... Could not connect to server :-((

On the secondary server where I have older version of fop2 I can login without any issues.

[root@srv-a fop2]# ./fop2_server --test
    Flash Operator Panel 2 - Valid License (1)

service fop2 status
    fop2_server (pid 14576) is running...

netstat -lnp |grep 4445
    tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:4445 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN 14576/fop2_server

manager show connected
    Username IP Address
    fop22 127.0.0.1

(I use fop22)

telnet 10.18.10.1 4445
    Trying 10.18.10.1...
    Connected to trtrtrtrtr.com (10.18.10.1).
    Escape character is '^]'.

Could somebody help?
  • Is your desktop browser on the same lan as asterisk? Did you redirect/port forward port tcp4445?

Can you telnet to port 4445 on the asterisk server FROM YOUR DESKTOP?

Do you have a flash blocker installed?

Do you have a personal firewall installed on the desktop machine?
  • Is your desktop browser on the same lan as asterisk? Did you redirect/port forward port tcp4445?
    same lan
    Can you telnet to port 4445 on the asterisk server FROM YOUR DESKTOP?
    both of them
    Do you have a flash blocker installed?

No I can use the browser to connect to another server with fop2 without any issues.
    Do you have a personal firewall installed on the desktop machine?

no as above -it works with another server..

I should now close the subject, because Fop2 server start to respond on the browsers request.
    it happened just like that, without any action on the server. I'm happy that the FO2 works, but I don't know the reason of the server failures after upgrade.
  • I should now close the subject, because Fop2 server start to respond on the browsers request.
    it happened just like that, without any action on the server. I'm happy that the FO2 works, but I don't know the reason of the server failures after upgrade.

Most probably it was your browser cache.

If you upgrade, you might have the old web app and javascript files in your cache, shift-reload a couple of times to force the reload is needed.

Best regards,