FOP 2.26 Released
Version 2.26 is (rushed) out!
Because of the new Firefox 11 that now has websocket support enabled by default, with a handshake implementation that the old fop2 server did not recognize. So I have to rush out a little bit this new release.
You can get it from the download page.
Here is the list of bug fixes / new features
Web UI / Client
- fop2_client: Bugfix. Destroy php session on logout
- fop2_client: New CDR module
- fop2_client: Show conference count/participants in the button
- fop2_client: Upgrade Styles for grid applications (voicemail, phonebook)
- fop2_client: Update jcallback to include conference button sample
- fop2_client: Faster effects when switching tabs in voicemail and apps
- fop2_client: Bugfix. Transfer external button disabled when granular permissions are set.
- fop2_client: Bugfix. Show whisper button when spy permission set.
- fop2_client: Update language files to include new features (google translate, ugh!)
- fop2_client: Add fop2 callbacks for external transfers
- fop2_client: Support for eventwhencalled=vars in popups (get all channel variables on agent connect)
Server / Scripts
- fop2_server: Fix websockets detection for Firefox 11
- fop2_server: Do not send online alerts to unauthenticated clients
- fop2_server: Accept mychan client parameter to set the logged in user channel (for hotdesk)
- fop2_server: Do not blacklist localhost for auth request. Might fix lost sessions in php.
- fop2_server: Show error an exit if there are no fop2.cfg files available.
- fop2_server: Supports arrays in manager events (for eventwhencalled=vars)