SCCP Extensions

Getting SCCP extensions (chan_sccp) to appear and be usable.

Comments

• Anyone have any luck getting SCCP extensions to appear? I have tried adding them manually to the buttons.cfg, and by modifying the autoconfig-buttons-freepbx.sh to parse the extensions from sccp.conf, but can't get them to appear.
  • Hi,

If you can give me ssh access to your machine or some machine with SCCP I can try to find out if it would be possible to make them appear and work. You can send me a private message or contact me via the live help.

Best regards,
  • Did anything ever come of this Nicolás?
  • You could build the buttons from the "Table devices in database asterisk" the tech feild will = custom and dial will = SCCP/EXTNUMBER
  • This will work as long as your using the context from-internal
    # SCCP EXTENSIONS

mysql -ENB -u $DBUSER -p$DBPASS -h $DBHOST $DBNAME -e "select concat('SCCP/',extension) as channel,extension,name as label,concat(s1.id,'@default') as mailbox,'from-internal' as context,concat('*',s1.id,'@default') as extenvoicemail from users as u left join devices as s1 on u.extension=s1.id and s1.tech='custom' left join devices as s2 on u.extension=s2.id where s2.dial LIKE 'SCCP/%' order by extension" | sed '/\*\*/d' | sed 's/: /=/g' | while read LINEA
    do
    echo $LINEA | sed 's/channel=\(.*\)/\n[\1]\ntype=extension/g'
    done