call pickup function causes dummy entry in cdr database

Hi.
I read another thread into the forum with the same problem I have and I tried to use fixes suggested by Nicolás, but they don't work for me :(

This is what I see in cdr database when I do a call pickup from fop2 (2.26 or 2.27)

[color=#0000FF:11z3rlyo]Src Chan. Source DID App. Dest. Dst. Chan.[/color:11z3rlyo]

[color=#FF0000:11z3rlyo](wrong cdr using FOP2 call pickup)[/color:11z3rlyo]
Local UNKNOWN QueueLog dummy
Local UNKNOWN Answer dummy

[color=#FF0000:11z3rlyo](normal cdr without FOP2)[/color:11z3rlyo]
SIP 0695550[color=#40FF00:11z3rlyo]xxx[/color:11z3rlyo] 0690281458 Queue 200 Local
Local 0695550[color=#40FF00:11z3rlyo]xxx[/color:11z3rlyo] Dial 100 SIP
SIP 0695550[color=#40FF00:11z3rlyo]xxx [/color:11z3rlyo] 0690281[color=#40FF00:11z3rlyo]xxx [/color:11z3rlyo] Dial 100 SIP

what can I do?
Thanks
Massimo

Comments

• Hi,

What you see is an origination performed by FOP2 to a custom context to log a special entry in the queue_log file. That origination is fired from the FOP2Callbacks.pm file, you can edit that file to prevent that origination from hapenning:
    if($command eq "LEAVE") {

# Used with fop2-dummy context for writing a line
            # to queue_log so redirects OUT of a queue are not
            # counted as abandoned calls

%event = @_;

Change that to something like "LEAVExxxx" so that code block is never executed.

As I explained before, that code block adds a special entry in the queue_log file because when you pickup a call out of a queue it is logged as an ABANDONED call (asterisk queue application behavior, and if you think about it is pretty logicall). But from a manager perspective, the call was indeed handled, not abandoned, so FOP2 will log an extra entry in the queue_log file that Asternic reporting tools can understand so it does not count that call as abandoned. If you modify the above, it wil count that as abandoned in queue reports.

Best regards,
  • Hi Nicolás.
    Thanks for your answer
    So this is an asterisk issue :(
    .... yes, from my perspective it's absolutely an issue (a black hole in asterisk call reporting), because the call is not abandoned.
    It's not enough for me to count the call (with Asternic reporting tools).
    I need to know all informations about every call.
    Anyway if at the moment there is no workaround for it, I'll have to avoid this feature until asterisk developers will fix it :(

Thanks again for your support
    Massimo