Call History encoding to UTF-8

Ohh, hello, guys. I have some problem with encoding in call history module.
When i want to see call history i see something like this:
[attachment:57dab4f14686a]

but details looks like this:
[attachment:57dab4f77871b]

My mind is blow up for last 3 days.

I convert to UTF-8 everything is possible but this take no effect for this module.
Please, help

Comments

• Hi,

You might want to try by adding:

$ris = $db->consulta("SET NAMES utf8");

Somewhere in calldetailrecords.php file , after the require of config.php.

That might help, or not at all. It all depends on how mysql is encoding retrieved data, and how that data is stored.

Best regards,
  • Hello!
    Tried automatic installation FOP2 on Elastix 2.5.0 on Elastix 4.0, in both cases, the label is incorrect.
    When you change (in admin panel) displays correctly. After refreshing the page, again not correct. Label Queue does not change.
  • Please, help...
  • AndreVR: you might be having a double encoding issue. Try by removing SET NAMES UTF8; from sql queries in autoconfig-buttons.sh script. You will see that main queries have that as an initial set/query, to force mysql to deliver results in utf8, but if data is already in utf8 it might encode it twice, so removing that from queries might do the trick.
  • Thank you! It helped!
  • edited January 2017
    My mind is blow up for last 3 days.
    Same problem with this module and the same problrm with a brain-just blowing up.
    Did you solve this problem???
  • I have the same problem with the module, the solution from the top did not help. Please tell me what data are needed, that you could help me.
  • Try to catch me on the live help and provide access to your server so I can look at it.

Best regards,
  • Still this problem exist on cyrillic charset. [attachment:59ccf6c6bed9f]