Display extension associated to active trunk

Is there a way in FOP2 to display the associated extension with the active trunk?
I'll have 20 calls, and I show 20 active extensions, and 20 active lines in my trunk section, but is there an easy way in the display to show me who is on which call?

Comments

• No, there is no 'relation' between activity on an extension and the trunk detail.. But you can see the dialed number or callerid in the extension button.
  • In the old FOP I could hover my mouse over an active inbound trunk and it would highlight the extension was associated with that call. It was handy functionality for me. With a few hundred extensions and dozens of trunks lines its a little too tedious (at least with my FOP2 experience) to sort it out. Dont get me wrong though, FOP2 is great!
  • edited February 2017
    In my case I see callerID on trunk. If I restart FOP2 or set poll_interval=2, I see who is answer a call. For me second is better, but it loads asterisk.
  • Hmm...i'll give that option a try. thanks for the tip
  • @admin, may be you will fix this? I think its better to see who is on asterisk side of trunk.
  • Using poll_interval=1 or 2 or anything less than 3600 or so is, in my opinion, really bad idea.

There is nothing to fix here, in any case, this is a feature request, not a bug that needs fixing.

Best regards,