Context based Audio Alert ?

Hi,

Is it possible to disable audio alert on "Call Enter Queue" & "Call Ring" per context ?
Which variables would set/unset this ?

Thx

Comments

• The settings are global in presence.js or individually set for each user. Individual user settings are context aware. look at the fop2settings.db with sqlite3 to get an idea.
  • Unfortunately, I have no knowledge of SQLite3 :(
  • Then add the preferences permission to the user you want to modify, open up the preference from the browser and turn off sounds. Then you can remove the preferences permission, but the sound will remain turned off.
  • I did not follow...
    open up the preference from the browser.
  • Log into fop2, you have a preference icon at the top right if you have the "preferences" permission assigned to the user. You can set several preferences there, including turning sounds off.
  • Is it possible to default audio notifications to off globally?

Kind regards

Rich
  • You can edit

/var/www/html/fop2/presence.js

and turn off sounds and set other global parameters, like disabling warning on close, defining the number of line appeareances, etc.
  • there is no presence in the fop2/ folder and the one in /fop2/js/ only has language options in it.
    How can I disable the audio alert on "Call Enter Queue" & "Call Ring" ?
  • Since FOP 2.30, settings can be configured via FOP2 Manager (http://your.server/fop2/admin). That for global options. Or open up preferences when logged into FOP2 for each user and you can turn on/off all sound types (ring, queue, chat).