FreePBX installable module

I would like to see this great system packaged as an install under FreePBX module admin. I know it is not a big deal to install by hand, but others may be more interested in it then.

Comments

• Hi,

It is kind of complicated because there are not enough permissions to set everything up, as the init script to handle the service startup, access to some file locations outside the web root, etc.

There is an experimental rpm, I will update it for the FreePBX distro when I have time. For Elastix is already updated and is the latest version, you can install it via the web in Elastix.
  • I'd like to vote for this as well.
  • There are now .rpm packages both for the FreePBX Distro and for Elastix 2.2 and up.

The FreePBX Distro has the package for the 32 bit version in their repositories, but the 64 bit rpm was not uploaded (we sent the .rpm a long while ago, but it seems they did not have the time to upload it to their repositories, if you need the 64 bit version let me know and I can send you a link).

So, in a FreePBX distro you can run:

yum install fop2-fpbx

And it will install both fop2 server and the fop2admin freepbx module

Best regards,
  • Is there an ability to have a free trial of the IM chat feature? I have a client who would like to try it before buying it.
  • Is there an ability to have a free trial of the IM chat feature? I have a client who would like to try it before buying it.

Unfortunately not. The lite version does not include chat nor voicemail explorer features.

Best regards,