FOP2 on Freebsd

Hello,

At this point, no port exist for Freebsd. I just perform a test on FreeBSD 7.2 with linux_base-f10 (Fedora 10) emulation, but fop2_server answer me :
Can't load '/tmp/par-root/cache-851e17cb617ed2e6048ccf19f13b1729cb984863/ab48145e.so' for module Filter::Crypto::Decrypt: libcrypto.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory at /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.8/i386-linux-thread-multi/DynaLoader.pm line 230.
 at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/PAR/Heavy.pm line 109
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /tmp/par-root/cache-851e17cb617ed2e6048ccf19f13b1729cb984863/inc/lib/Filter/Crypto/Decrypt.pm line 37.
Compilation failed in require at script/fop2_server.pl line 1.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at script/fop2_server.pl line 1.
I suppose the reason is the "Perl debug" problem, and there is probably no way to fix it ...
My question is : Is a port for FreeBSD will be release soon ?
Thank you and congratulations for this great project ;)

Comments

• I resolved the problem myself. I was wrong when I supposed that the problem came from "debug mode" ! I paste libcrypto.so.6 from a CentOS in /compat/linux/lib/ (the library was missing) and then it works fine.
  • Good to hear! Can you post a brief guide on installing it under freebsd so other users might learn and benefit from it?

Best regards,
  • Yes, I will post a howto for Freebsd. fop2_server works fine. I don't use FreePBX but Asterisk GUI (Digium), so the auto-config sh files don't work. I am working on a perl script : it parse asterisk .conf files (users.conf) and generate boxes. If it interest someone I could post this script too.
  • I just resolve a problem with FOP2 using Asterisk-GUI :
    All my buttons were always online, even if a sip user was offline. The problem came from the Status (Unmonitored).
    By default, my sip accounts were in umonitored mode (asterisk -rx sip show peers).
    If someone as the same problem, he has to add this line :
    qualify=yes
    in [general] section in sip.conf file. It will active monitored mode by default. Just reload asterisk then the problem is solved ;).
  • SIM, you said that you would post a howto for installing fop2 on Freebsd.
    I'm interested. Would you please put at least a few hints on the main issues you faced and solved.
    Thanks ;)