Queue not showing name

Hi all, I am having a go at configuring fop2 and at this stage, all working good. The only problem I seem to be having is with 'agent' login showing. I am using the latest freepbx with asterisk 1.4.

Whats showing is the agent is logged in, but is showing them as "236@from-internal", not the name that's tied to the agent. What do I need to change or configure so as to show the agents name?

Thanks,
Karl

Comments

• Hi,

Are you using the automatic config? If you did a manual config you have to be sure that a button definition has the exact same extension and context that is used in the quueue member. So, if you have a button like:

[SIP/100]
    extension=236
    context=from-internal
    label=John
    type=extension

Then the queue button will show John instead of 236@from-internal

Best regards,
  • Hi,

Are you using the automatic config? If you did a manual config you have to be sure that a button definition has the exact same extension and context that is used in the quueue member. So, if you have a button like:

[SIP/100]
    extension=236
    context=from-internal
    label=John
    type=extension

Then the queue button will show John instead of 236@from-internal

Best regards,

I've found that sometime SIP needs to be lower case to match a queue member of sip/236
  • Sorry, my oops,

I might need to explain more and I'm thinking it may be a Freepbx/Trixbox thing..

On the fop2 page, there are extension buttons, queue buttons, trunk and conferences buttons. The extension buttons all look great and are labeled correctly. What is happening though, is that under the "Queue" button, the 4 queues are listed correctly and have the correct numbers, but when an agent logs in via handset, the number of the agent is listed under the corresponding queue, but it shows 109@from-internal rather than 109 Fred Blogs.

If anybody could offer an idea, that would be very much appreciated.

Best regards
    Karl
  • The same problem.

Elastix 1.6 / FreePBX 2.6

Before upgrade to FreePBX 2.6 the agents in queues was indicated by their names, like 200 John Doe.
    After upgrade to FreePBX 2.6 the agents indicated like 200@from-queue.

I think that something changed in FreePBX.
  • Yes, something changed. The fop2 beta at www.fop2.com/downloads/fop2.tgz includes a fix for the change....

Best regards,
  • Great! It works right as expected.
    Thanks.

But is it possible to disable PARK button?
  • Hi,

You can hide the div inside index.html using style="display:none:" or something similar.

Currently it is the only way. I will be making a FreePBX module to configure all this stuff in the near future.

Best regards,
  • Yes, something changed. The fop2 beta at http://www.fop2.com/downloads/fop2.tgz includes a fix for the change....

Best regards,

This appears to be 32 bit. Is there a 64 bit version? The 32 bit version works great on my 32 bit box but not the 64 bit box.

Thanks,
    Don