No Info for Queues, Trunks, Conferences

Hi,

I have installed fop2 on a centos5 pbx in a flash build, installation was flawless following instructions given.

Once logged in I can see the correct status of all my extensions but no info for...

Queues
Trunks
Conferences

If I manually run autoconfig-buttons-freepbx.sh it completes successfully displaying the correct information but the web GUI shows nothing.
Interestingly I also installed Asternic Call Centre Stats today and that is running correctly but shows no queue information either.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• The demo version is limited to 15 buttons. If you have more than 15 extensions you wont be able to see conferences, trunks or queues.

Regarding Asternic, where are you not seeing queue information? on the realtime tab? In that case be sure the manager credentials are correct. For showing information on the reports you have to parse the queue_log as asternic pulls agent and queue information from logged data. If you create a queue and never use it, you won't be able to see it in asternic.

Best regards,
  • Hi Nicolas,

Thanks for the information regarding fop2 I can now see queues trunks and conferences. I am very impressed it really is a vast improvement on fop and I have no doubt I will purchase a liscense after some further testing.

The problem I have with call centre stats is that the queues are not listed in the GUI. I can select time frame but when I click submit I am told I have not selected a queue. (I haven't as there are non listed)
    I am using asternic-stats-1.2.tgz.
    I have the previous build 1.0.1 working correctly on a neighbouring pbx.

My sincere thanks for the prompt reply.

James
  • Hi,

Ok, asternic is not going to show information about queues (and it won't let you select them, if the queue_log file does not contain information about them or if its not yet parsed. Try to run parselog.php to feed the database with information. Then you will be able to select the queues to report on.

Best regards,

--
    Nicolás Gudiño
  • queue_log shows info like 1262433513|NONE|NONE|NONE|QUEUESTART|

During installation I had an issue creating the db qstat from cli so I used webmin. The issue was mysql access but I had no problems creating the db using webmin and executed the .sql to import tables.

$ mysqladmin create qstat
    mysqladmin: connect to server at 'localhost' failed
    error: 'Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)'

Do you think this could be related?

Many Thanks

James
  • All sorted it was a new build which had not had any inbound calls so it had no knowledge of queue's or any of the config.