Voicemail Envelope not showing

Hello,

i am running elastix 1.5.2 and testing call center 1.5-2,1. i have installed demo FOP2 and it runs great, BUT i have the following issues.
1) i do not get voicemail status envelope.
2) agent cannot logon to a queue while there is a waiting call (i dont know if this has to do with FOP2)
3) i noticed that once logged in, you can record ANY conversation or listen to ANY conversation :evil: . you have all rights and permissions :) . can that be changed?
everything else seams to run well

Comments

• 1) i do not get voicemail status envelope.

You should, only way to know why would be to run fop2_server with debug level of 3 from the linux command line:
    /usr/local/fop2_server -X 3

And look for the manager output while fop2 is querying for voicemail.
    2) agent cannot logon to a queue while there is a waiting call (i dont know if this has to do with FOP2)

Nothing to do with fop. And I do not see any reason while it would not work either. The login/logout macros in freepbx do not check about the queue status as far as I know.
    3) i noticed that once logged in, you can record ANY conversation or listen to ANY conversation :evil: . you have all rights and permissions :) . can that be changed?
    everything else seams to run well

Yes, it can be changed by manipulating user permissions as described in the documentation. But you will have to stop using autoconfiguration (at least for the users). The beta version works together with a freepbx module that lets you manage users and permissions.

best regards,