All extensions online

Hi,

I just have installed paid version of fop2 and all extensions are "online" in Main Panel. Why ?

Att.
Jairo

Comments

• Hi,

Do you get status information, like busy, ringing? I ask because one possible issue is that your manager credentials set in fop2.cfg are incorrect. In that case you won't receive any updates, including registration state.

If you see status, then it is not the manager credentials, but might be that you do not have the qualify=yes on your sip peers in asterisk config.

Finally, there was a case bug in the first tarball that prevented sip peers with lowercase letters in their name to display registration status. The bug was already corrected, if you redownload the tarball and replace only fop2_server the bug will go way (but it is only needed if you actually have sip peers like SIP/john-3232)

Best regards,

--
    Nicolás
  • I can get status ringing ... My extension has qualify=yes

[2202]
    deny=0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
    type=friend
    secret=12345
    qualify=yes
    port=5060
    pickupgroup=
    permit=0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
    nat=yes
    mailbox=2202@default
    host=dynamic
    dtmfmode=rfc2833
    dial=SIP/2202
    context=from-internal
    canreinvite=no
    callgroup=
    callerid=device <2202>
    accountcode=
    call-limit=50

TIA,
    Jairo
  • Try to contact me via the online chat as it might be faster... Unregistered extensions should be displayed grayed out... Another thing you might want to do is to capture fop2_server output with debul level set to 1.

./fop2_server -X 1

And then send me the log privately unless you want to disclose potential private information in a public forum!

Best regards,

--
    Nicolás
  • For archiving purposes I am posting the solution:

For sip registration status, the manager user requires the "system" permission.

So be sure to check asterisk's manager.conf user and add the "system" permission if it is not already there...

As stated in the FAQ:
    You need at least system,call,command,agent,user,originate in asterisk's manager.conf file for the FOP user.