Multiple Asterisk Servers on FOP2

Hello,

Hopefuly someone can help me with what i'm trying to do. We have a total of 4 Asterisk servers (1.6) with freePBX. I've setup FOP2 on one of the servers.

We have a receptionist who needs to be able to view the status of all the extensions on all the servers, the boxes are linked together with IAX2 trunks. I don't need it to be able to transfer calls or anything like that, I'm going to be putting it onto a monitor on the wall for reference only :)

my fop2.cfg looks like this:
[general]
; AMI definitions
manager_host=127.0.0.1
manager_port=5038
manager_user=admin
manager_secret=amp111
;event_mask=call,agent

; serverbph
manager_host=195.xxx.xxx.99
manager_port=5038
manager_user=admin
manager_secret=amp111

;serverleic
manager_host=92.xxx.xxx.4
manager_port=5038
manager_user=admin
manager_secret=amp111

However the FOP2 panel only has the Local Exts on it. What am I missing? :oops:

Thanks for any help,

Comments

• You will have to modify the automatic-buttons-freepbx.sh script so it lists the extensions on the remote server. You also need to know that you can monitor extensions on different servers if they have distinct names.. if you have a SIP/100 on server one and SIP/100 on server two, you will see calls from both devices in the same button. This applies also to any other button type, including conferences and trunks.

Best regards,
  • What about configuring multiple servers on FOP2 with the latest version and also with the FreePBX plug-in?

Since there's a section for buttons, groups, and users in the FreePBX plug-in ... can this be accomplished from the plugin and also - what about multiple extensions with the same name?

I was really hoping to be able to monitor the status of all my PBX's from a single screen.

Thanks
  • You are asking too much. ;) You have the tools and the documentatoin, you can configure it yourself. It is not hard to perform remote mysql lookups and modify shell scripts. If you do not have the time to do it yourself, you can hire someone or buy support. Best regards,