Queue Problems

Hi,

First of all like to congratulate you for the excellent job you did with the FOP2.

In my queue buttons appears allways the members as being ready, never changed the status.

They also if i choose one of the queues, only to receive calls of this queue, it continues to receive calls from the other at the same time.

Best Regards
Mário Melo

Comments

• Hi,

I believe this is more of a usage question than a configuration/installation issue. What do you mean when you say queue members are always active? As long as they are members of the queue, they will show up, no matter if the sip phone is registered or not. There is no correlation between sip registration status and queue membership.

Finally, the panel does not alter your dialplan behaviour. When you click on a queue, you are not changing anything on your dialplan, you are just filtering fop2 display. So you are not going to avoid getting calls from other queues by clicking on a specific queue button.

In a future version I might add a PAUSE state in the presence drop down that could be used to pause the extension from the queue (or all queues), but it might not be that easy to add as there are many ways for a device/extension to be part of a queue.. so I will have to think very carefully on how to make it in a way that will work for every possible setup (namely for agent type channels, and queue members, both Local types and device types).

Best regards,

--
    Nicolás
  • Hi,

On the issue of click the queue and receive only the calls of the same, I thought cause you said that "... you can click on the queue button, then click on the ringing agent and pickup the call ...", but in a next version might bring this feature.

You say on user manual that state icon for the queue members might be:

ready
    busy
    unavailable / invalid
    paused

On my panel the state is allways ready, never change this value.

One more question, i can edit the time that pop-up of incomming call apear. I would like it to appear a little more time.

Best Regards
    Mário Melo
  • Hello,

Yes, the little icon for queue members changes to orange when they are busy, a clock if its paused... if they are not changing state then it might be because of a misconfiguration or a bug. Are you using the automatic config or manual config? Are you using dynamic queue members or agentlogin/agentcallbacklogin? If using queue members, do you use Local or SIP ?

The time it is currently hardcoded. I will consider making it configurable via the presence.js file for the next release. Best regards,

--
    Nicolás
  • Hi,

I am using freepbx it is that makes the configuration.
    I have static agents in queues.
    I'm using SIP in the queue members.
    Have some idea of what can be?

Best Regards
    Mário Melo
  • Yes, I have an idea.. You have to enable "eventwhencalled" in the queue config.

Best regards,
  • Hi,

I already have Event When Called and Member Status enable in queues, and still no updates.
    I put the "callevents = yes" in the end the file sip.conf, maybe i have to put in another file cause i'm using freepbx?

Best Regards
    Mário Melo
  • You only need eventwhencalled, memberstatus is not needed. callevents are not needed for queue status either. It must work, it works for every setup I tried. Is your panel accesible via the internet? Try to catch me online to work this out.
  • Let me know if you find a solution/work-around for this one. I seem to be having a similar issue on Asterisk 1.6.1.1 on CentOS 5 32-bit. Using dynamic SIP agents. The events appear to be received by fop_server, but don't update the member status. (Unless you issue a reload-- in which case I suspect it's going out and grabbing the current status of everything again...) I'm including some fop_server debug output below.

~Matthew
    (Below is when a member is auto-paused and stops ringing:)

127.0.0.1 <- Event: QueueMemberPaused
    127.0.0.1 <- Privilege: agent,all
    127.0.0.1 <- Queue: repair
    127.0.0.1 <- Location: SIP/4779
    127.0.0.1 <- MemberName: SIP/4779
    127.0.0.1 <- Paused: 1
    127.0.0.1 <- Reason: Auto-Pause
    127.0.0.1 <- Server: 0

127.0.0.1 <- Event: QueueMemberStatus
    127.0.0.1 <- Membership: dynamic
    127.0.0.1 <- Penalty: 0
    127.0.0.1 <- CallsTaken: 0
    127.0.0.1 <- LastCall: 0
    127.0.0.1 <- Status: 1
    127.0.0.1 <- Paused: 1

(Below is when a member is manually un-paused and then starts ringing:)

127.0.0.1 <- Event: QueueMemberPaused
    127.0.0.1 <- Paused: 0

127.0.0.1 <- Event: QueueMemberStatus
    127.0.0.1 <- Membership: dynamic
    127.0.0.1 <- Penalty: 0
    127.0.0.1 <- CallsTaken: 0
    127.0.0.1 <- LastCall: 0
    127.0.0.1 <- Status: 2
    127.0.0.1 <- Paused: 0
  • Hi,

I am not sure if I will be able to debug that via email-forum only. Please try to catch me via the live help to see if we can work this out together. Best regards,