DND Status not Transfering

Hello,
I have the full version of fop2 installed and working however I wanted to display the DND status on my fop so I installed fop2beta. The installation went well and everything works except I am still not getting DND status to transfer. I have added the extensions_override to the ./etc/asterisk however alhough I can see the phone dialing *78 once that is done nothing gets updated. Below are my configs, any help is appreciated
/etc/asterisk/extensons_override_freepbx.conf

[macro-faxreceive]
exten => s,1,Set(FAXFILE=${ASTSPOOLDIR}/fax/${UNIQUEID}.tif)
exten => s,2,Set(EMAILADDR=${FAX_RX_EMAIL})
exten => s,3,ReceiveFAX(${FAXFILE})
exten => s,103,Set(EMAILADDR=${FAX_RX_EMAIL})
exten => s,104,Goto(3)

[ext-fax]
exten => s,1,Answer
exten => s,2,Goto(in_fax,1)
exten => in_fax,1,StopPlayTones
exten => in_fax,2,GotoIf($["${FAX_RX}" = "system"]?3:analog_fax,1)
exten => in_fax,3,Macro(faxreceive)
exten => in_fax,4,Hangup
exten => analog_fax,1,GotoIf($["${FAX_RX}" = "disabled"]?4:2) ;if fax is disabled, just hang up
exten => analog_fax,2,Set(DIAL=${DB(DEVICE/${FAX_RX}/dial)});
exten => analog_fax,3,Dial(${DIAL},20,d)
exten => analog_fax,4,Hangup
;exten => out_fax,1,wait(7)
exten => out_fax,1,SendFAX(${TXFAX_NAME},caller)
exten => out_fax,2,Hangup
exten => h,1,system(/var/lib/asterisk/bin/fax-process-edit.pl --to ${EMAILADDR} --from ${FAX_RX_FROM} --dest "${FROM_DID}" --subject "Fax from ${URIENCODE(${CALLERID(number)})} ${URIENCODE(${CALLERID(name)}$
exten => h,2,Hangup()

[app-dnd-off]
include => app-dnd-off-custom
exten => *79,1,Answer
exten => *79,n,Wait(1)
exten => *79,n,Macro(user-callerid,)
exten => *79,n,dbDel(DND/${AMPUSER})
exten => *79,n,Set(CHAN=${CUT(CHANNEL,-,1)})
exten => *79,n,dbDel(fop2state/${CHAN})
exten => *79,n,UserEvent(FOP2ASTDB|Family: fop2state|Channel: ${CHAN}|Value: )
exten => *79,n,Playback(do-not-disturb&de-activated)
exten => *79,n,Macro(hangupcall,)

[app-dnd-on]
include => app-dnd-on-custom
exten => *78,1,Answer
exten => *78,n,Wait(1)
exten => *78,n,Macro(user-callerid,)
exten => *78,n,Set(DB(DND/${AMPUSER})=YES)
exten => *78,n,Set(CHAN=${CUT(CHANNEL,-,1)})
exten => *78,n,Set(DB(fop2state/${CHAN})=Do not Disturb)
exten => *78,n,UserEvent(FOP2ASTDB|Family: fop2state|Channel: ${CHAN}|Value: Do not
Disturb)
exten => *78,n,Playback(do-not-disturb&activated)
exten => *78,n,Macro(hangupcall,)
[fop2-park]
exten => _X.,1,Set(ARRAY(RETURN_EXTENSION,RETURN_CONTEXT)=${CUT(EXTEN,:,1)}\,${CUT(E
XTEN,:,2)})
exten => _X.,n,ParkAndAnnounce(|||${RETURN_CONTEXT},${RETURN_EXTENSION},1)
exten => _X.,n,Goto(${RETURN_CONTEXT},${RETURN_EXTENSION},1)
exten => _X.,n,Hangup

[fop2-dummy]
exten => dummy,1,Answer
exten => dummy,2,Wait(1)
exten => dummy,3,Hangup

I am using the sample FOP2Callbacks.pm

Anything else I need to do?

Comments

• Do you have the "user" permissions in the manager user ? What distribution are you using?
  • I am running Debian
    With asterisk 1.6 with FreePBX
    I am not sure what you mean by the user's permission. But I gave the manager account full rights, and the buttons are auto-generated along with the users from the FreePBX script.
  • I was referring to he "user" permission in /etc/asterisk/manager.conf user that you use in the fop2.cfg file. For changing DND status fop2 utilizes manager UserEvents. In order to generate and read them, you need the "user" permission in the manager user. In trixbox I believe there is a bug, and you also need the "all" permission.. so the manager entry should look like:

read = system,call,log,verbose,agent,user,config,dtmf,reporting,cdr,dialplan,all
    write = system,call,agent,user,config,command,reporting,originate,all

The "all" is needed in some trixbox versions as it does not honor the "user" permission (I believe is something with some hud patches).
  • This is what my manger.conf looks like

[administrator]
    secret = *************************
    deny=0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
    permit=127.0.0.1/255.255.255.0
    ;read = system,call,log,verbose,command,agent,user
    ;write = system,call,log,verbose,command,agent,user
    read =all
    write=all

That's the same account I use in fop2.cfg
  • You might want to try with the latest beta that includes a sample extensions_override_freepbx.conf that implements the proper dialplan changes and also some hooks so you can set the DND status when using fop2 as a console.

Best regards,
  • I am using the latest beta with the extension override.
  • In that case start fop2_server capturing manager events to see if the UserEvents are being propagated.

./fop2_server -X 15

Capture all the log and look for userevents when changing presence state in fop2 or setting DND. Be sure to have the file FOP2Callbacks.pm installed too in the same dir as fop2_server . If it has the .sample prefix, rename it.

Best regards,
  • The solution was to modify the dialplan in extensions_override_freepbx.conf to use commas instead of pipes as delimiters becuase the pipe is deprecated in Asterisk 1.6. There was also a typo in one of the lines that was causing problems.