Queue Agent Status Issue

Under our Queue in the fop2 it shows the little icon indicating there is someone logged into the queue, however, to the right it does not show who is logged in. All we can see thus far is just the animated person indicating someone is logged in. What can I do to show who is logged in?

Comments

• First of all, check via the asterisk cli who is actually logged (show queues) and see if you have such a button defined in fop2? In standard config you should not only see the icon but the name, or location of the queue member.
  • After the installation of fop2 we cannot login to the cli any more:

[root@fdt-asterisk-office asterisk]# asterisk -r
    Unable to connect to remote asterisk (does /var/run/asterisk/asterisk.ctl exist?)

I have been trying to fix this but unsuccessfully. We are running centos 4.4 and freepbx 2.5.1.0. Any idea why this would cause us to not be able to login? Everything works fine with asterisk, just cant get into the cli.

Thanks!
    Chris
  • Maybe you do not haver permissions to attach to the cli (are you logged as root?). Anyways, fop2 is unable to break asterisk in such a way, it might be something else that broke. FOP2 does not touch your asterisk installation at all.
  • It may be due to the perl debug version that was installed previously. We had to force the installation of the rpm's for perl that did not have debug. I wonder if that could have broke something ?
  • It should not break asterisk that way as it is not written in perl.. And the rpm you force install is the same one that comes by default, but with the DEBUG flag disabled... so it should not affect other perl scripts at all, in fact they will run a lot faster.? Try to catch me online in the live help. You can always rever the change back.. but I strongly believe your problem is not related to the perl install nor fop2.