Conference room not working

Ever since I installed the FOP2 my conference rooms dont work in Trixbox. When I go to the conference it asks for the code, I enter the code and it hangs up after accepting the password it hangs up. I entered the code wrong and it tells me its wrong. It is only when you enter the right code it hangs up.

Comments

• Hello

FOP2 is external to Asterisk. It does not affect it in any way. There is no way for fop2 to break your system like you describe. Look at the asterisk console when you dial the conference and look for errors there. One thing that comes to mind is a missing voice prompt, for example.

Best regards,
  • I didn't think so but it was ironic that it happened at the same time. I was just posting to see if anyone had a similar issue. Thanks.
  • Log to the asterisk cli, enable verbose and debug and dial the conference... or check asterisk's full log. Sometimes when there is a voice prompt missing (like YOU ARE THE ONLY PERSON IN THIS CONFERENCE), asterisk just hangs the call up instead of continue the call gracefully. A missing voice prompt will show in the logs. Best regards,