FOP2 Install for PBX in a Flash

Took a while but here's a link to the PBX in a Flash forums where I've posted a How to install FOP2 for PBX in a Flash. it is located at: [url:1p2jzpll]http://pbxinaflash.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6890[/url:1p2jzpll]

Comments

• Thank you, great guide. Just want to make slight correction:
    b. Initial auto config buttons

sh /usr/local/fop2/ autoconfig-buttons.freepbx.sh

c. Initial auto config users

sh /usr/local/fop2/ autoconfig-users.freepbx.sh

There is no need to initiate anything, those files will be executed by fop2_server by itself. However, you can run them by hand to see if they work or fail with some kind of weird message. If you use FreePBX 2.5 or 2.6, they will work fine. But some people use older FreePBX versions and might run into issues. So those steps are not needed unless you want to troubleshot freepbx auto configuration.

There is also a little typo that might make life misserable for the ones that follow instructions to the letter:
    read = system,call,log,verbose,command,agent,user,origina te <== add originate here!
    write = system,call,log,verbose,command,agent,user,origina te <== add originate here!

notice the space in "origina te"

All in all, great guide! I will make it sticky if you don't mind. Thank you!
  • Thanks for the feedback. I've indicated that the two auto scripts are optional. I figured that out as I got farther on but just left the step in anyways. The originate problem is a vBulletin problem. It looks like I exceeded a maximum allowed word length - had to take out the word originate and leave the note to add it in there.
  • Great information, I'm really curious as to how our call center can maximize our PBX by installing FOP2. Thanks for sharing!