No fop after upgrade free PBX to 2.7

Hi I am very pleased with the fop2
After the upgrade to 2.7 I can login but it giving me "Connecting to server, attempt number : 1" ...... for ever.
Any idea?

Thank;s

Comments

• Hello,

Most probably your flash operator panel 1 configuration was updated and it is listening on port 4445 again. Edit /var/www/html/panel/op_server.cfg and change the listen port to something else, then restart fop1 and later fop2. Best regards,
  • ditto. (Though, to be fair, I've only just started trying to get this to work -- didn't have it working pre-2.7)

op_server.cfg
    ; port to listen for inbound flash connections, default 4445
    ; listen_port=4445
    listen_port=4444

fop2.cfg
    ; Daemon definitios
    ;listen_port = 4445
    ;restrict_host = www.asternic.org

daemon running, on 4445 for fop2
    [root@localhost fop2]# pgrep fop2
    [root@localhost fop2]# netstat -nlp | grep 4444
    tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:4444 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN 25840/perl
    [root@localhost fop2]# netstat -nlp | grep 4445
    tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:4445 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN 26093/fop2_server
    [root@localhost fop2]# iptables -vnL
    Chain INPUT (policy ACCEPT 566K packets, 128M bytes)
    pkts bytes target prot opt in out source destination

Chain FORWARD (policy ACCEPT 0 packets, 0 bytes)

Chain OUTPUT (policy ACCEPT 520K packets, 123M bytes)

--test works ok
    [root@localhost fop2]# ./fop2_server --test
    Flash Operator Panel 2 - No valid license found. Demo Mode
    Connection to manager OK!
    [root@localhost fop2]#
  • Do you have adobe flash player installer? You might also want to try with another browser or from another workstation. If you connect from the internet/remotely, check you do not have a firewall blocking access to port 4445.
  • the problem was the port 4444
    after the update of Free PBX came back

Than's a lot :D
  • Do you have adobe flash player installer? You might also want to try with another browser or from another workstation. If you connect from the internet/remotely, check you do not have a firewall blocking access to port 4445.

Son of a gun. Doesn't work on Firefox 3.6.2, works fine on IE 8.0.7600.16385. Strange. Firefox has version "WIN 10,0,42,34" (according to http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/155/tn_15507.html).
  • It's a browser/plugin issue. It might work if you reinstall the adobe flash player. Also, be sure to disable any plugins that prevents flash from working, or add the proper exceptions to them.
  • It's a browser/plugin issue. It might work if you reinstall the adobe flash player. Also, be sure to disable any plugins that prevents flash from working, or add the proper exceptions to them.
    Yep, yep. I use "Flashback" (which replaces flash content with a button to activate it). Luckily, it has a whitelist feature, so I just whitelisted my Asterisk box and all's well.

THANKS!!!