new fop 2.10

There are any install guide?

Comments

• If its a new install, same guide as posted in this forum... for upgrades, there is a README file. Its easy, type "make", then you have to do some manual tweaking to the mysql phonebook structure, and not much more.
  • i install the new ver but now i have Every extensions twice how can i fix it ?
    and what new in the new VER?
  • Are you using the freepbx module? If so you might need to check the fop2button table...
  • no
    how i install it ?
  • Just wanted to know if you were using it or not.. The duplicate buttons might be because you restarted the fop2 daemon with a non totally disconnected client. Did you try to reload the fop2 page ? Even if you do not use the module, having duplicate buttons is not normal. You can verify what is the autoconfiguration doing by running at the linux command line the command:

/usr/local/fop2/autoconfig-buttons-freepbx.sh

Do you get duplicate buttons over there ?

The freepbx module is installed as any other module for freepbx, go to module admin, upload it, install it and enable it from the web gui. After that you will have three new menu items in the tools tab.

Best regards,
  • yep stiil have duplicate buttons

in the modle i see the extensions good wiht no duplicate

what do you think the problem is ?
  • Incorrect configuration? How does your fop2.cfg looks like? Do you see double buttons when running ./autoconfig-buttons-freepbx.sh ?
  • when i run /usr/local/fop2/autoconfig-buttons-freepbx.sh it show fine
    buy at the excpolrer it show duplicate
  • Maybe your fop2.cfg is wrong, calling scripts twice or having both static and manual configs.
  • this is what i have

#exec autoconfig-users-freepbx.sh
    #exec autoconfig-buttons-freepbx.sh
  • Remove the 2nd line, you only have to execute the users script.. that script will output also a line buttonfile=autobuttons.cfg and inside autobutons.cfg you have the #exec for the buttons.

So you are actually executing the button configuration twice.

Best regards,
  • no change
  • Sure it will make a change, you are probably not restarting fop2.. .as because you have those 2 exec lines at the end I know you modified the configuration. I cannot know exactly what changes you made, perhaps you have some more exec lines at the top of fop2.cfg , duplicate exec inside autobuttons.cfg .. etc

If you use automatic configuration, use the stock configuration files that came with fop2 and change ONLY the manager user and secret. Run a diff between the standard configs and yours to find the difference and correct them.. We can write 40 posts here until we find the problem..

And remember, if you change the configuration, RESTART fop2 after that.

Best regards,

• The freepbx module is installed as any other module for freepbx, go to module admin, upload it, install it and enable it from the web gui. After that you will have three new menu items in the tools tab.

Best regards,

I did upload it, install it, anable it and I see the three new menu itmes in the tools tab. But how do I use it?
    When I click on the Panel tab I don't see any difference. If I do a http://192.168.x.xxx/fop2/ I get a page not found?

Can you help?

Thanks

Siper
  • Nor fop2 nor the fop2admin module will change the panel links on FreePBX, or the tab on Elastix, or in the PIAF menu. There are separate posts on how to change that.

The fop2admin module IS NOT fop2. If you do not have the /fop2 directory available in your web server it is probably because fop2 was not installed.

I have no idea what you did, you are not giving enough information. Be sure to install fop2 as described in the online docs or one of the several install guides.

Best regards,
  • Nicolas,

I am new with the FreePBX and I discovered the FOP2Admin FreePBX Module trying to solve a "Client/Server version mismatch" warning message on the Freepbx 2.8 Panel.
    What I did was
    1. Download the FOP2admin
    2. Upload the module to FreePBX
    3. Enabled the module
    Once I enabled the module I was able to see the new FOP2 items in the tools menu. The few extensions I had configured appeared also there. But I get a 404 page not found calling the /fop2
    Can you tell me what I am missing?
    I found detailed instructions for the FOP installation in the documentation, but not for FOP2Admin FreePBX Module. Can you point me to those instructions?

Your help is appreciated

Luis
  • Hi Luis,

fop2admin is for fop2. FOP2 is a different product than the regular FOP, or FOP1 if you want. The regular FOP is included in FreePBX and is open source. FOP2 in the other hand is not included in FreePBX and it is not open source. If you want to try fop2, you must download it from the downloads page and install it apart from the fop2admin module.

fop2admin only works in conjunction with FOP2, it does not work with the regular FOP.

Best regards,