Do Not Disturb

Hey All,

We are using full version of FOP2 with Asterisk 1.4.21.1 with FreePBX 2.7.0.1 (using FOP2 release 2.10) and wish to get the DND status displaying in the FOP panel so we can see if a user has DND enabled or not.

We have copied the "extensions_override_freepbx.conf" to "/etc/asterisk" and also ensured that the "FOP2Callbacks.pm" file exists in "/usr/local/fop2" (ones that came with install) - i assume this is all we need to do ? not sure exactly how to go about this.

I did read this post which mentioned changing the commas to pipes - however that was believed to be needed on Asterisk 1.6 only.
[url:7ojxp0vx]http://www.fop2.com/forum/View Post 332&p=1176&hilit=do+not+disturb#p1176[/url:7ojxp0vx]

:evil:

Comments

• OK

Seems this is a bug with our Nortel i2004 phones which are connecting using UNISTIM. Testing with an Aastra 480i which connects using SIP works fine.

I would assume however that regardless of being a UNISTIM or SIP connected phone - they should all follow the same freepbx/asterisk dial marco's yes ?

Also - has anyone managed to get a working toggle dial plan working instead of the activate/deactivate so that a users can use an assigned softkey on the SIP phones to turn DND on or off ??
  • Hello,

DND in FreePBX is *not* DND on a phone. You have to program the phone dnd button to dial the dnd feature code in FreePBX if you want fop2 to show status. Most DND buttons on phones are not programable , hence you cannot track DND status on Asterisk

Best regards,