Auto wrapup not working

I have purchased and activated the Auto Wrapup plugin, then installed the plugin and set wrap-up times to be 90 seconds in FOP manager on each of my three queues. I then enabled the plugin on the call center and admin templates I've created so the plugin is enabled on each user's account. Nothing is happening in the FOP2 user interface with regard to the wrap up time. There should be some alert right?

I have set FreePBX to have a queue auto-wrapup of 0 seconds and then 2 minutes and tested each way, neither of which solves the issue. Is there a place with some more documentation for this plugin? How do I need to have the queues set up in FreePBX for this to work properly?

The queue wrap ups were working properly with no FOP2 plugin, and queue wrapup times set in FreePBX, but as indicated in the plugin description, there was no display in FOP2 to let users know they were in their wrap-up period.
Thanks,
Kevin

Comments

• Did you configure eventwhencalled=yes in your queues? That is needed in order for the auto wrapup plugin to work. Also, the wrapup the plugin does is not the same as the wrapup you configure in Asterisk... it is a queue pause with reason "wrapup". So, if the plugin kicks in (after an agentcomplete event), you will notice the queue member to be paused (clock icon) for the amount of time of the configured wrapup in the plugin itself (not the asterisk configuration for wrapup).

If the plugin is not pausing members, it could be because event when called is not enabled, or perhaps those calls are not queue calls that produce an "AgentComplete" event in AMI.

Check that and see how it goes... if you still have issues, you will need to start FOP2 in debug mode and capture events to see if all the relevant ones are received and then pause commands sent.

http://support.asternic.biz/?/selfhelp/view-article/how-to-debug-fop2/10
  • It seems I don't have a way to disable eventwhencalled=yes in Freepbx 13, and it's always enabled. http://community.freepbx.org/t/event-when-called/27596

If I want to use the plugin on a Tech Support Queue with a wrap-up of 120 seconds, do I need to put this time into both FreePBX and FOP2, or just FOP2?

Also, we have Agents configured in our three queues in FreePBX, static or dynamic. We found that those had to be empty for FOP2 to add/remove users from queues correctly.

I will try and do the debug mode and see what's going on in the meantime.
    Thanks for the help!
  • Asterisk 13 has some AMI events changed... I have updated the auto wrapup plugin to account for those changes, try using the latest one.
  • It's working! Thanks for digging into it.
    Loving our new system.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file