Presence FOP2.11

Hello,

we have FOP2 installed together with asterisk 1.4.18.1 and have problems with presence information, e.g. in the
queue box.

When I'd like to pause a queue member, everything in AMI seems to succeed, but icon in the
queue box doesn't change.

Sorry perhaps for a newbie question - thanks for any help.

- Mark

manager.conf
read = system,call,log,verbose,command,agent,user,config,originate
write = system,call,log,verbose,command,agent,user,config,originate

FOP2 Debug output:
127.0.0.1 -> Action: QueuePause
127.0.0.1 -> Interface: SIP/1350
127.0.0.1 -> Paused: 1

127.0.0.1 <- Response: Success
127.0.0.1 <- Message: Interface paused successfully
127.0.0.1 <- Server: 0

Response: Success
Server: 0

127.0.0.1 <- Event: QueueMemberPaused
127.0.0.1 <- Privilege: agent,all
127.0.0.1 <- Queue: office
127.0.0.1 <- Location: SIP/1350
127.0.0.1 <- MemberName: SIP/1350
127.0.0.1 <- Paused: 1
127.0.0.1 <- Server: 0

Comments

• From where are you pausing the member, from the queue or form the extension? What are your actual queue members (you can see that with "queue show" in the asterisk cli).

If you add members from within FOP, without using queuechannel, it will add,remove,pause members using their channel/device, like SIP/1350

Now, if your queue member was added from FreePBX, even if its dynamic or static, the queue member is actually Local/1350@from-internal/n.

That means that the queue member is actually different than the channel/device. If you pause from the extension button, it will pause a member that is not actually in the queue. You have to set the queuechannel in the button to match the queue members of FreePBX.

Now, if you add a queue member from FOP without setting queue channel , the member would be actually SIP/XXXX (if you did not set queuechannel for it), and after adding the member you will be able to pause from either the extension button or the queue member entry.

Best regards,
  • Basically we have a vanilla asterisk running, compiled form source - no distribution.

queue show:
    office has 0 calls (max unlimited) in 'ringall' strategy (0s holdtime), W:0, C:0, A:0, SL:0.0% within 0s
    Members:
    SIP/1320 (paused) (Invalid) has taken no calls yet
    SIP/1310 (Invalid) has taken no calls yet
    SIP/1371 (Invalid) has taken no calls yet
    SIP/1399 (Invalid) has taken no calls yet
    Agent/1230 (Invalid) has taken no calls yet
    SIP/1380 (Not in use) has taken no calls yet
    SIP/1370 (Not in use) has taken no calls yet
    SIP/1360 (Not in use) has taken no calls yet
    SIP/1350 (dynamic) (paused) (Not in use) has taken no calls yet
    Agent/1340 (Invalid) has taken no calls yet
    SIP/1330 (Invalid) has taken no calls yet
    No Callers

SIP/1320 & SIP/1350 are paused, and that is OK so - but - this fact is neither shown in the Queue Box
    nor on the extension button.

Button definition:

[SIP/1320]
    type=extension
    label=Mader
    extension=1320
    context=from-internal
    group=Technician
    [SIP/1350]
    type=extension
    Label=Mobile
    Extension=1350
    Context=from-internal
    group=Technician

Nota bene: Adding into or removing from the queue updates the queue box immediately, as it should be.

Now, where am I missing out?

Best regards,
    Mark-Rene
  • Hi,

invalid members will not show the clock icon but the invalid icon (as invalid has precedence over pause state). Everything looks normal and it should work. I am really not sure what might be happening over there...

However, I am working on fixing another pause bug (when using membernames) and that involves quite a lot of tweaking on the daemon, if you want to beta test my changes, contact me via the live help sometime tomorrow if you can).

Best regards,
  • Well, Beta testing is no problem for us, glad to help.

Best regards,
    Mark-Rene