View Parked Calls

I think this was part of FOP1, but it would be handy to see the "Parking Lot" with the Parked Call channels.

Comments

• Hi,

This is feature request is first among the major ones... a couple of small ones are being added. The next release will include parking support.

Best regards,
  • Is there any ETA as to when this feature will be added?
  • I am currently attending a conference in Madrid. I will resume working on the next version when I get back to my country. Parking is now working on the devel version, but there is something that I do not like much and I am not sure how to approach:

Basically, parking (The Park command) via the Asterisk Manager is currently broken in Asterisk 1.4. The problem can be avoided by using a really small dialplan context.

But I am proud of making FOP2 work with all its functionality *without* touching the dialplan whatsoever. And I am hesitant to force users to touch the dialplan to allow parking to work.

The other thing that is taking time is testing parking in Asterisk 1.6, that has some new features and I have still not decided how to make parking work seamlessly with both versions.

The beta includes parking support, I can send you a copy if you want to try.

Best regards,
  • Dear Nicolas,

I am really impressed. Your panel is a lot better than the fop that we used to use in our Trixbox, so first I would like to thank you and let you know that we really appreciate your work.

Ok, now the facts,

Please might you send me the version that implements the parking lot buttons?.
    In our little company it is very important, and I realized that it is not included yet (or I didnt figure out how to configure it).

Best regards,

Andres.
  • Parking lot support is implemented in 2.10.

You need to create a context in asterisk's dialplan:
    [fop2-park]
    exten => _X.,1,Set(ARRAY(RETURN_EXTENSION,RETURN_CONTEXT)=${CUT(EXTEN,:,1)}\,${CUT(EXTEN,:,2)})
    exten => _X.,n,ParkAndAnnounce(PARKED,,Console/dsp,${RETURN_CONTEXT},${RETURN_EXTENSION},1)
    exten => _X.,n,Goto(${RETURN_CONTEXT},${RETURN_EXTENSION},1)
    exten => _X.,n,Hangup

The button definition for parking is like this:
    [PARK/default]
    type=park
    extension=700
    label=Parking 
    context=parkedcalls