Fresh Install on vanilla asterisk - fop2/admin not logging in

Hi all,
We have been using fop2 in other locations for some years, but it's been a while since we've installed.
I'm trying to install the latest version on a new vanilla asterisk installation, and I have it installed and activated, but I'm having issues getting everything initialized. It appears in order to use fop2admin, there needs to be a mySQL database created. At what point does this get created, or do I need to create this manually? And if so, is the schema shown anywhere?
Thanks!

Comments

• Hi,
    I have the same situation with the new installation of Asterisk 17. Does anybody tried to run it? Is there the same "invalid credentials" issue? Also I have noticed some kind of new message type "Connection to manager OK (060000)!" after test command instead of old "Connection to manager OK (060000)!".
    Thanks!

• Hello,
    you will need to create the fop2 database and add the schema should be at /var/www/html/fop2/admin/install.sql
    mysql -uroot -p fop2 < /var/www/html/fop2/admin/install.sql
    (in case you had created the fop2 database in mysql)
    After that you can browse the FOP2 Manager (http: // your-server / fop2 / admin ) and see if some data is populated.
    In case no buttons are shown up, you will need to create them manually, depends on your pbx configuration, etc.
    Also, for debugging FOP2 login you can open in your browser the Javascript console and try to login with it opened to see errors if any.
    Best Regards