Strange failure after new installation

I am running IncrediblePBX 13-12, and just did a clean install of FOP2 Lite. The server has extensions 100-117, and 999. I set up a group to show users only, and selected a few, including 999, but 999 never showed up on the panel, even if I removed all the other extensions. Then to make matters worse, the panel disappeared completely, and displays Flash Player Required, and "one moment please" and trying to connect to server. If I try to log in to the manager, it says URL not found. If I ssh into the server, and run Service FOP2 Start , it responds Starting Flash Operator Panel 2 OK. Can anyone help me figure out what is wrong? Thanks.

Comments

• Sorry, the part about the manager is incorrect. It displays the manager but says "Panel Server is not responding. Be sure the service is running!" My mistake...

• If I run /usr/local/fop2/fop2_server --test I get the following:
    Flash Operator Panel 2 - License file /usr/local/fop2/fop2.lic not found.
    Running in Demo Mode
    DBD::SQLite::db do failed: database disk image is malformed(11) at dbdimp.c line 271 at script/fop2_server.pl line 6659.
    DBD::SQLite::db do failed: database disk image is malformed(11) at dbdimp.c line 271 at script/fop2_server.pl line 6662.
    DBD::SQLite::db do failed: database disk image is malformed(11) at dbdimp.c line 271 at script/fop2_server.pl line 6665.
    DBD::SQLite::db do failed: database disk image is malformed(11) at dbdimp.c line 271 at script/fop2_server.pl line 6668.
    DBD::SQLite::db do failed: database disk image is malformed(11) at dbdimp.c line 271 at script/fop2_server.pl line 6671.
    DBD::SQLite::db prepare failed: database disk image is malformed(11) at dbdimp.c line 271 at script/fop2_server.pl line 6723.
    Can't call method "execute" on an undefined value at script/fop2_server.pl line 6725.