FreePBX - Users not created automatically

I've setup a system using FreePBX 2.6 and fop2.

Everything works fine, except that users are not created automatically on fop2.

I have the fop2 freePBX module as well as confirmed the the line
#exec autoconfig-users-freepbx.sh
is in my fop2.cfg file.

Any hints on getting these users created automatically?
Also, any way of these new users to have different permissions than "all" - they don't have to be different for everybody, just not all.

Thx

Comments

• Run the autoconfig-users-freepbx.sh script by hand in the linux command line and look at the output. There might be some kind of error that is preventing the users from being generated:

/usr/local/fop2/autoconfig-users-freepbx.sh

Best regards,
  • I ran autoconfig-users-freepbx.sh manually and it did not have any errors. All it did was repeat the information of an already (manually) entered user.
    marq-qbx fop2 # ./autoconfig-users-freepbx.sh
    user=100:4511400:dial,hangup,pickup,transfer,phonebook:
    buttonfile=autobuttons.cfg
    marq-qbx fop2 #

• Did you enable voicemail for your extensions? If you do not have it enabled, the users need to be entered manually as you did.
  • Yes, voicemail is entered for all but 2 extensions.

I have run the initial parts of the script manually - getting the database names, credentials and they give correct values.
    Also running through the eval vociemail.conf file gives

Fop2Clave[875]=4123;
    Fop2Clave[876]=0222842;
    Fop2Clave[878]=99878;
    Fop2Clave[879]=99879;
    Fop2Clave[899]=99899;
    Fop2Clave[268]=2495;
    Fop2Clave[880]=99880;
    Fop2Clave[426]=99426;

The first mysql command also runs correctly, meaning that the database credentials are correct.

I have no fop2groups created - do these need to be created before the script will work?
  • No solution to this? Do I have to create 70+ users manually?
  • Did you install the fop2 admin module? If that is the case, and the install was done before creating the extensions, you will have to create the users from the web gui. Anyways it is really easy, as you have to click Add User - Save - Add User - Save. So yes, you will have to create the users by hand. Or you can just add them to the fop2users mysql table by hand.

Best regards,