Update Button Labels
I want to update the extension names (cidname) from our CRM application. I want FreePbx, asterisk and Fop2 to be updated when admin changes staff name in CRM. We do the update process with a service application running on Linux. On the FreePbx and asterisk side, the transaction is successful. However, the update is not successful on the fop2 side.
I am doing the following;
- Update asterisk.users table.
- Update asterisk.sip table.
- Update asterisk.devices table.
- Update asterisk.fop2buttons table.
- Update "/etc/asterisk/pjsip.endpoint.conf" file
- Reload Asterisk (asterisk -rx "core reload")
How do I change extension name in Fop2?