Migrate Fop2 from Old Server to New Server

Hi
How can I migrate my existing fop2 license to a new asterisk server? Upgraded my old server and now now need to transfer the fop2.

Regards
Ishrat

Comments

• You have to be running at least fop 2.20 on the old server. In there do:

/usr/local/fop2/fop2_server --revoke

follow the prompts. When finished, you will be able to reuse the code on the new install, so on the new server do:

/usr/local/fop2/fop2_server --register

Best regards,
  • Thank you!

Really appreciate the help, another query though,

How do I update from fop2 Version 2.11 to fop2 Version 2.20 but still keeping my existing licence? Is it possible?

I have tried searching the forum for this topic, but no luck.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
    Ishrat
  • You upgrade to 2.20, the license file will be updated. No need to do anything extra unless your license has more than one year old. In that case the upgrade will fail, you can continue running 2.11 or choose to buy the annual maintenance in order to upgrade.
  • I tried doing the revoke on the server that has the license and I get this error
    Serial code not available for revokation on this machine!
  • I am going to filed a dispute with PAYPAL because I have been stuck for day with the install of my new license

getting
    Serial code not available for version 2.25.

You can register only version 2.20.

and when I do revoke on the server that crashed

I get Serial code not available for revokation on this machine!
  • Hi,

I was waiting for you all day on the live help yesterday. You will have to catch me there or email me with the activation code you need to be revoked. Do not post the activation code in the forum, only via email or live help.

Best regards,
  • I need your help I need to migrate from my old trixbox server to my new elastix server and need to move my license as you know I have been including your FOP2 and Asterni Report with new installation. So I have been buying them from you. I have so many licenses I do not know which one is actually mine.

When I use the revoke command it asks for my license. Can you please help me revoke the old server license and install it on the new one.
  • We cannot determine what is the machine you are trying to reinstall. Please email <!-- e --><a href="mailto:support@asternic.biz">support@asternic.biz</a><!-- e --> with your request or open a ticket at support.asternic.biz

We need to know the machine mac addresses , hostname and network configuration in order to locate your licenses, the output from:

ifconfig -a

can help. But send that info in a ticket, not in the forum.

Thanks,