URGENT!!! mISDN Trunk in Elastix cannot config

Hello,

I've bought the FOP2 and I have it all installed, with the SIP, ZAP trunks and SIP and ZAP Extentions working so fine. But I have a mISDN B200P from OpenVox working in elastix working so fine, but i cannot config the mISDN trunk in the FOP2 buttons config file. Any idea? Here's a copy of my mISDN trunk's string (that works cool but i cannos see in the FOP2):

I use a Custom Trunk and the string is:
mISDN/1:1/$OUTNUM
mISDN/2:1/$OUTNUM
mISDN/1:2/$OUTNUM
mISDN/2:2/$OUTNUM

Please help!! I need those channels monitored. Any idea?
Thank you so much
Santy 8-)

Comments

• Hello,

If you use the auto configuration scripts, you will have to add your misdn buttons at the end, by using the channel naming convention that your channel driver uses. You have to do a "core show channels" in the asterisk cli while there are some calls going on to know what name to use...

If you see something like:

mISDN/1-3ss9d9l2

Then use:

[mISDN/1]

in the extension config for fop2. (you have to remove the dash-session from the channel name)

Best regards,
  • Yess!!!!

It worked!!! thankyou

But.... I have another problem... When I make or recieve a call via ISDN, and end the call. I continue see the ISDN Trunk used.... to test it i did a "core show channels" and no channel is being used but it still remails using in the FOP2

Any idea?
    Thank you so much in advance
  • Hola Santy,

You have to fix your channel driver so it uses the same channel name for newchannel and hangup events.