IVR Flow - Visual Designer 500 Error

fop2_server version 2.31.30, FreePBX 15.0.17.55, Asterisk 16.20.0, I am unable to install and run fop2 ivr flow. When I try to access https://yourserver.com/fop2/admin/plugins/ivrflow/menu/ivrflow.php the page only returns 500 error. I have pretty much the same setup except Asterisk 13.38.2. and everything works. I thought maybe asterisk so I swapped versions to 13 and still same problem. The other servers run with ssl. I am hoping someone has some suggestions to a solution.

Comments

• Solve by install Asternic Call Center Stats 2. Why I had to do that I have no idea but it works now.

• This 500 happens because the installation of IVRFlow fails to include the program customerror.php, and the first thing that will happen when you call the program is that it will notice you don't have IOCube installed as you would have been told by the customerror.php page. You can just run the IONCube installation and it will fix that problem. Use this line as root:
    wget -O - http://download.fop2.com/install_ioncube.sh | bash
    If you are on Issabel, just use this line:
    yum install php-ioncubeloader -y
    Installing Asternic Stats also installs IONCube, so that is why it worked after installing Stats.

• Hi,

There is another issue except there is no IONCube installed. The get the same error because the IVR Design 1.0.0 is compiled with IONCube for php5.0.

PHP Fatal error: The file /var/www/html/fop2/admin/plugins/ivrflow/menu/ivrflow.php was encoded by the ionCube Encoder for PHP 5.0 and cannot run under PHP 7.1 or later.\n Please ask the provider of the script to provide a version encoded with the ionCube Encoder for PHP 7.1. in Unknown on line 0

Is there a version for php7.4 ?

Regards,
    Christos

• Thanks , we will add the customerror.php on the next release (to show when there is an issue with the ioncube loader). About php7, I answered in another post. Best regards,

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file