FOP2 Users don't persist on fop2 restart

Hi. On a new installation, anytime I restart fop2, my user passwords all become invalid. I have to go into fop2admin and click submit again (with no changes) on each user and they can once again log in.

This happens whether I use the autoconfig-users.sh or if I disable this and add them manually in fop2admin.

If I view the users in the fop2.fop2users table, nothing is changed after I click submit. For example if I have a user 2904 with secret 2904, with invalid credentials I see 2904:2904. Then I click submit in fop2admin with no changes, and I still see 2904:2904.

Any ideas what could be causing this?

Comments

• I'm having the same problem.
    Sangoma PBXAct, installed 2 weeks ago by Sangoma, all latest updates to everything as of last week.

Same symptoms. Users were copied over from the previous PBX, but passwords didn't work -- logins all failed. No Secret showing on Panel Manager -> Users -> any extension. Typed the Secret, selected the Template & Preferences, clicked [Submit Changes], user logs in. After they reload the page or log off/on to their PCs, the identically correct password stored in the browser fails. Clicking [Submit Changes] with no other input, they log in again.

???