#Installing FOP2 on MiRTA PBX ( http://www.mirtapbx.com )
Since version 2.30, FOP2 includes support for the multi tenant MiRTA PBX. As this system uses the Asterisk realtime backend in all aspects, there are some specific steps to integrate FOP2 with it. Also the multi tenancy aspect of the PBX might require some code tweaks on certain FOP2 components (like call history/cdr).
Here is a brief guide on installing FOP2 on this platform:
* Download and Install FOP2 normally. MiRTA uses the Centos 64 bits platform. So you should run these commands:
wget http://www.fop2.com/download/centos64 -O fop2.tgz
tar zxvf fop2.tgz
* Change ownership of files to ‘apache’ user:
chgrp apache /usr/local/fop2
chown apache.apache /var/www/html/fop2
chown apache.apache /var/www/html/fop2/* -R
chgrp apache /usr/local/fop2/fop2settings.db
* Add a new manager user into Asterisk by editing the file /etc/asterisk/manager.conf and adding at the end:
[fop2] secret = fop333 deny = 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0 permit = 127.0.0.1/255.255.255.0 read = all write = all writetimeout = 1000 eventfilter=!Event: RTCP* eventfilter=!Event: VarSet eventfilter=!Event: Cdr eventfilter=!Event: DTMF eventfilter=!Event: AGIExec eventfilter=!Event: ExtensionStatus eventfilter=!Event: ChannelUpdate eventfilter=!Event: ChallengeSent eventfilter=!Event: SuccessfulAuth
* Edit the fop2 configuration file located in /usr/local/fop2/fop2.cfg
** set manager_user and manager_secret with the same user/secret you created on the previous step:
** set odbc voicemail:
* Edit the FOP2 Manager configuration file located in /var/www/html/fop2/admin/config.php
$DBHOST="localhost"; $DBUSER="root"; $DBPASS="passw0rd"; $DBNAME=“asterisk"; $ENGINE="mirtapbx";
* In the same FOP2 Manager configuration file, change the admin user and password. We strongly suggest to use a different user/password combo than the one provided by default.
$ADMINUSER = "fop2admin"; $ADMINPWD = "fop2admin";
* Initialize de FOP2 Database by running this command:
php -f /var/www/html/fop2/admin/update_conf.php 1
* Restart the Asterisk Manager with this command:
asterisk -rx "manager reload"
* Log into the FOP2 Manager by pointing your browser to http://your.server/fop2/admin using the user/password you configured before. Once logged in, go to the Plugins tab and install the MiRTA plugin.
* Once the plugin is installed, copy the ODBC compatibility helper into your MiRTA installation:
cp /var/www/html/fop2/admin/plugins/mirtapbx/fop2-odbc-mirta.conf /etc/asterisk/func_odbc.d/
* From the FOP2 Manager, select a particular tenant, then go to the Users tab and select the "Recreate Users" options from the Action menu for that tenant.
This is the basics to get you started.