Multiple servers not working

I have setup the servers on 2 servers FOP2 and it is working on each server individually.

I have telnet to both servers from one to the other on port 5068 and 4445 and they work
I am looking at your instructions on http://www.fop2.com/documentation-confi ... Parameters
in which you are talkging about the server and its buttons but I was not sure I understood what you said in the last 2 line

"Later, on the button definition, you might want to specify the server. If you do not specify the server in the button definition it will try to match the device on any of the servers."

snipit from buttons.cfg
For the local extension

[SIP/100]
type=extension
extension=100
label=Mr casa
mailbox=100@default
context=from-internal
extenvoicemail=*100@default

For a remote extension

[SIP/162]
type=extension
extension=100
label=Mr rabat
mailbox=162@default
context=from-internal
extenvoicemail=*162@default

But when I setup the buttons I set them up just like I did on my local server if this wrong please advise here is a snipit from fop2.cfg

Server connection
; Casa
manager_host=xxxx
manager_port=5038
manager_user=xxxx
manager_secret=xxxxxx
;event_mask=call,agent

;Rabat
manager_host=xx.xx.xx.xx
manager_port=5038
manager_user=xxx
manager_secret=xxxxx

The button do show up in green but I see no events nothing when I click on them I can not listen

Please advise

Comments

• Hi,

As we talked yesterday, start fop2_server with debug level of 1 (./fop2_server -X 1) and look for the manager events from BOTH servers. You should see events for BOTH. If you do not see event for one, or see a connection denied, or maybe a connection timeout, you won't see any status updates and a button in green.

If the channel name is correct, and you are getting events from the 2nd , or 3rd servers (for fop2 is the same), you will see activity.

So, start fop2_server with debug level 1 and look and inspect the events and try to find any issues there.

Regards,
  • give me the command please to start it in debug mode
  • service fop2 stop
    cd /usr/local/fop2
    ./fop2_server -X 3

• That helped a great deal thak you I found the problem and corrected it now all is working.

Thank you so much Nicolas you are the best.

Should I now upgrade to the betta version ???