Cannot Transfer Calls?

Hey I have a issue where I cannot transfer any calls. It seems to work fine other than that...

I select the destination (red highlighted) then click on the transfer button and nothing happens???

I have tried both internal and external calls.... same thing

What am I doing wrong???

Comments

• I've the same problem...

I select the destination (red border) and press transfer but nothing happens.

The 2 extensions are on the same context.

Any idea?

Thanks

UPDATE:
    =========
    If I click "transfer to mailbox" than the transfer to the other phone works correctly.
    Is it a bug or I make something wrong somewhere?
  • I have the exact same problem.
    Is this a bug? or a misconfiguration?

Thank you
  • What asterisk version do you use? If you use 1.6.0, try setting "blind_transfer=1" in fop2.cfg and be sure to have the originate permission in /etc/asterisk/manager.conf

Best regards,
  • Yes, I have 1.6.x Asterisk version.
    "blind_transfer=1" did the job!

Great :-)
    Thanks a lot!
  • what if I don't want to use blind transfer? I have inconstant behavior, some calls I am able to transfer but not all. The interesting thing is that internal calls are transfered ok, and external calls are transferable to some extensions and others are just ignored. How can I fix that?
  • If you do not want to use blind transfers, your asterisk version must support the atxfer manager command, and you can tell fop2 to use it by setting in fop2.cfg:

supervised_transfer=1
    blind_transfer=0

Another setting that must be set, but this time in asterisk's sip.conf file ( or sip_general_custom.conf file in freepbx), is

callevents=yes

Without this event, you might have issues with transfers.

In order to debug why a transfer fails, you must start fop2 server in debug mode and capture the output, and stop capturing when the problem happens. It is kind of cumbersome but the only way to find out. You can also look at the asterisk full log at that moment, and search for clues there too. Please be sure you have callevents set to yes, as that might be a probable cause of your issues.

Best regards,