Another color for ADHOC users not logged into

FOP2 work great with FreePBX in "deviceanduser" mode!

We have some devices with FIXED users, and some devices with ADHOC users.

The ADHOC buttons correctly shows different colours for ADHOC users logged out (grey) and logged in (with green).

As the fixed devs. also use green, it is difficult to separate them from ADHOC users logged into.

Bottom line: Is it possible to use another color for ADHOC users not logged into, like red, and also another color for devices with FIXED users (like yellow) ?

Comments

• So in operator.css file I found :
    .notregistered {
    background:#ddd;
    opacity:.50;
    filter:alpha(opacity=50);
    -moz-opacity:0.5px;
    }

But is there a different CSS entry for 'adhoc' vs 'fixed' devices logged into ?

Also sames goes for logged in users.

Is there any way of using another green color for 'adhoc' vs 'fixed'¨devices logged into ?
  • bump.
    Is it any way I can make/configure this by editing some .CSS files, or is this a new feature?
  • Sorry, as i am attending Astricon as a last minute decision I had not have much time to check the forums.

There is no separate style for adhoc vs fixed. I will consider adding that once I get back from Astricon. It is a long trip from here, I am leaving on a couple of days and returning on monday 19th.

Best regareds,
  • Will you make this ?
  • I spent quite a bit of time for adding this. Actually, I really do not see the point to it, and I won't go deeply into either... I will leave it as is now: having an "adhoc" css class to change the background color for adhoc devices, and sending the device type to the client for every button.

As the setting for fixed and adhoc is done at device setup time, you can very well use grouping (available in the beta) for separating fixed from adhoc, achieving the same result and it will be much more pleasant to the eye too.

Best regards,