FOP2 install on Elastix 2.3

Trying to install FOP2 using this guide http://www.elastixconnection.com/index. ... &Itemid=97 and i get as far as the reboot the server then run /usr/local/fop2/fop2_server --test , i get command not found, but i can see fop2_server in /usr/local/fop2/

I saw something about exec permissions on a temp folder can sometimes cause this and to create a folder in /usr/local/fop2 called temp and then edit the init file with this temp path and try again, but have no idea where this init file or thing is.

Comments

• I do not think your problem is related to /tmp with noexec permissions, I do not think elastix comes with that enabled. How did you copy the files over? Perhaps the fop2_server does not have execute permissions itself:

chmod a+x /usr/local/fop2/fop2_server

If you use elastix 2.3 your best bet is to install from the marketplace.

Best regards,
  • Installed from market place and it worked fine. When installing via the market place are the config files for the extentions/trunks in a different place than /usr/local/fop2 ?
  • Fop2 from elastix marketplace includes the configuration files in /etc/asterisk/fop2 instead of /usr/local/fop2

Best regards,