Validation problem. Please contact your provider.

Hi there,

For 3 months or more FOP2 worked ok for me, but yesterday, suddenly, when log in FOP2 the message "Validation problem. Please contact your provider" always appear. Nothing changed yesterday or before . I can log in FOP2 using user and password. I tested server connection and it's ok. But when log in, message appear and all extensions are in grey. There isn't queue information.

I don't know what validation problem message means. In config, server and Asterisk manager all is fine. Connection with AMI works. Anyone can help me?

Thanks in advance.
Miguel.

Comments

• Hi,

In the command line run:

/usr/local/fop2/fop2_server --test

It seems your license got invalidated, either to a hardware/installation/network configuration change or because your code was used on a different hardware. In any case, you have to contact me via email or live help, or via support.asternic.biz

The public forum is not the place to post activation codes. Best regards,
  • Good afternoon, I have a problem with a customer FOP2 installed.
    The system always worked, now changed the name of a button and restarted the service, after it began to appear the message
    "Validation problem. Please contact your provider."

I tried using the command ./fop2_server --test and returned:

[root@asterisk fop2]# ./fop2_server --test
    Flash Operator Panel 2 - White Label Version.
    Flash Operator Panel 2 - White Label License (5)
    Connection to manager OK!
    [root@asterisk fop2]#

Can you help me?
  • Most probably your activation code was used on a different hardware, thus invalidating your license. You can use an activation code only on one server.
  • edited May 2015
    Validation problem. Please contact your provider.

/etc/fop2/fop2_server --test
    Flash Operator Panel 2 - Invalid license for this machine.
    Flash Operator Panel 2 - White Label Version.
    Flash Operator Panel 2 - Valid License (1)

Connection to manager OK!

The system stopped working and the license was not activated elsewhere. How can I fix?
  • If the license becomes invalid is because a hardware change. You always must run /usr/local/fop2/fop2_server --revoke before doing any hardware change, so you can later run --register again to get an updated license.

• I have had the same issue multiple times after running certain upgrades and updates in FreePBX.

To fix it, simply run
    /usr/local/fop2/fop2_server --revoke

and enter your license key. Then run
    /usr/local/fop2/fop2_server --register

and enter your license key again, followed by a
    service fop2 restart

That did the trick for me.
  • You might ask for a manual revocation via http://support.asternic.biz if you changed hardware without revoking it first.
  • I had the same issue when I migrated my system to Freepbx 16 on the same server. I had an error message about FOP2Admin, and to get the server up quickly, we renamed it. Now, we are not able to register. I have sent several emails and chat requests, but I am not getting any replies. Any idea what is going on?