FOP2 Ignoring web_dir Value

I'm attempting to test fop2 on our production system prior to rollout (replacing the FOP that's provided by FreePBX) however it appears the it's ignoring the web_dir attribute in the .cfg. FOP2 is running on an alternative port which so that it can co-exist with the current FOP which is listening on TCP 4445. Below is a snippet of the cfg
; Daemon definitios
listen_port = 4447
;restrict_host = http://www.asternic.org
web_dir = /var/www/html/fop2

I don't receive any errors on startup but when trying to connect to the appropriate URL, I can see in netstat that the SWF is attempting to connect to 4445 rather than 4447.
After providing the proper credentials the login display exhausts the 10 attempts before giving up. It's worth noting that if FOP2 is allowed to run on the default port, there's not problems logging in.

Comments

• You can move the fop1 port to another port and it will work fine. See a tutorial by Bob at
    elastixconnections.com

Don
  • Hi,

It is much easier to change fop1 port as Don said... In my last test web_dir was working fine, not sure what could be the issue for you. You can start fop2_server with full debug (./fop2_server -X 511 ) and look for errors or clues.