Queue status page for call centre

Hi all,

I'm wanting to produce a web page that only shows the queue buttons, but fills up the entire screen. I made a buttons.cfg file to show the buttons, but they were still standard size. Could someone please point me in a direction of what I need to edit or create. I basically want a single full size screen sitting on the wall in our service desk, showing the 4 queue status's. Thanks heaps,
Karl

ps. Awsome app too. Talking the management into the call centre reporting tool.

Comments

• Hi Karl,

You have to do some heavy tweaks to the index.html file. Queue buttons have variable size, so if you modify the layout (it is using the grid960 system), you can create one big column for storing the queues, hide the column for the extensions, and edit operator.css to use a fixed width so you can have say two queues per row.

It is not hard to do but kind of time consuming. And it is just editing an html file and operator.css file.

The only thing to consider is to leave the div ids for extensions, trunks, etc, but hidden via css. If the id is missing fop2 might fail. So you have to keep them but hidden.

Best regards,
  • Hi Nicolás,

Thanks for the reply. I'll give the info to our app dev guy and see what he can come up with. If we get something that looks good or works, I'll reply here and put the file somewhere if anybody else wants the code. Thanks heaps for your quick reply, much appreciated.

Cheers,
    Karl